Tuesday, March 18, 2008
tuesday
Im excited today one of the guys in the wedding party is getting ready to kick my stag party into gear! And I may be getting out of the freaking hospital this week! I have a training class tomorrow from 8 to 12 so Im free of that place for 4 hours possibly 5 if lunch goes a little longer. I am so ready to get back on the road with work, I dont know how office people do it everyday???? Jeez I would slit my throat! I dont know how a guy that does what I do would want to be in house for??? It sucks the life outa ya! So back to the stag I cant wait I was a best man once and know the hell of planning one of these but I have faith in the guys that are going to be doing it!!!!Strippers beer and cards here we come oh did i forgett to mention the yummy stag party food sausage and peppers meatballs ziti and sauce yummmyyyy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It sounds a lot more fun than what us women get...a shower...woo woo! LOL
stop complaining I told you to get the dude that wears the banana hammock so you could have one last schlong to look at!
I can't very well get MYSELF a stripper...(or COULD I, heh heh...)
Post a Comment