Thursday, March 6, 2008

best bday ever

Today my 32 b day was good I had a great day! Family and friends wishing me a good day I even skipped out of a training class 45 minutes early. To all the cool gift cards I received it was just a fun day. I offered us to watch a good friends yellow lab for a few days around the 21st so stand by for some funny posts having two yellow ding dongs in the house is going to be very interesting. Well I am going to write more tomorrow night since the overtime was canceled till next week. Oh yeah and with the money I got for my birthday I am buying a scouting camera and will put it out were I hunt So hopefully I will have some pictures of deer for everyone to look at!!!!

3 comments:

Big D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday honey! Love you. xoxoxo

AutoSysGene said...

I'm glad you had a nice bday!!