Thursday, March 13, 2008

pictures of hawk



Ha Melissa I do have the pics of my hawk I stalked it with my cell phone camera hahaha so I had to get with in 10 feet like i said here is a pic or two. this was a great moment I love wild life and this hawk was very patient with me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me you took a picture! That's too cool!

OHmommy said...

IMPRESSIVE!

So, now the tables turn... big D. I am stalking YOUR blog.

Big D said...

ah yes the joys of having stalkers!!! April Ive hit the big time!!!! No Seriously thanks guys I just liked the bird and wish I had our digital
Camera it would have at least been more clear

Chele76 said...

that is really cool you were able to get so close!

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, that is a beautiful bird!! Amazing they will live where it is so built up.

Anonymous said...

I keep clicking back in here to look at these pics. Just beautiful! Wish he had let you take a shot from the front. ;-)