Wednesday, March 12, 2008

humpday

Happy hump day Thursday is shit Sure Happy It's Thursday, Well so far this week every thing seems to be going ok. I am happy but my back is bothering me is the weight like the Dr aka MR Wizard says or is it really my bad back with the chilliness in the air? On Tuesday I was on one of the many roofs of the hospital I am working at and there was a cool Hawk that landed and was kind enough to let me get within 10 or 15 feet of him with out a: gouging my eyes out b: making me look like a total asshole in front of two of my co -workers who would have had the best time laughing at me as I ran around the roof getting pecked and clawed at. but what a beautiful bird very alert eyes that is how close I got. But I am doing good and I am trying to write everyday on here so I don't loose my precious few readers, I have to work overtime on the drop of a dime so I sometimes cant or don't have the energy to blog.but I do read all of my favorites in the mornings or late at night. Do you ever feel like you are connected with the blogs you read? I do they are funny they are sad they are life, they are a un bias ear. I am starting to dig blogging! I am excited my cousins "husband" may be getting a job in my company as a technician like me only he will be assigned to one building. I defintely know I am not capable of that I am going freakin crazy at the hospital. Those nurses and Dr's can be complete aholes demanding crap all the time.Well till tomorrow..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool about the hawk! And if you came home and told me it had chased you around the roof, i would have laughed my ass off! LOL
xoxoxox

AutoSysGene said...

Let me put it to you this way. I've told Joe that if you guys lived closer we would probably be friends in rel life. So yes, I become attached to my blogging buddies.

To bad you didn't have a camera to catch a pic of that hawk!

Anonymous said...

Awwww Melissa, I'm blushing!! !(even though this isn't even my blog post LOL).

Daryl and I were saying the same thing one day though, which is funny. :-)