Sunday, January 13, 2008

My first blog post

Well I have to tell you people....If you think you are going to see good grammar and punctuation in this Blog you are sadly mistaken. I don't like to take that much time so I will be known from now on as the run on sentence king. No Applause please. I enjoy secretly hijacking my fiances posts in her blog to see if she has said anything I should know about. Haha I really only read it to see the wonderful things she says about me Im a little self centered I geuss. I will also be honest about our wedding I hate the whole planning stage and Im glad she has the wheel for that. I dont even like her asking me questions about it. Maybe it has something to do with the always asked how is the wedding planning coming!!!!It's f@**#$! spectacular. Now I am a little crude and maybe rude but that is me. I care for friends and family like no other I will help them all, but please dont take advantage of it. Well if you read April's Blog you will also know that my work truck got broken into on friday, the window smashed out it was great. NOT. I seriously am ready to shoot the next person who has no reason for being on my property. I am getting up in the middle of the night looking out of the window to see if I see any other pieces of s*&$ out in my yard trying to rip me off. Well I will have more to say later Im sure, but for now I am done

4 comments:

Big D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOVE that you are doing a blog now, honey! Write on!!! :-)

AutoSysGene said...

We have cameras up on the house after a couple of vandalism 911 calls. So understand what your going through.

Don't worry about the punctuation or grammer, I'm not the grammer police so have no fear.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

It was your Blogaversary yesterday...aww. This made me think of when April said someone took your snow shovel and you were on the hunt...only to discover that your neighbor/friend borrowed it. 1 Year, Congrats!