Monday, February 25, 2008

monday s

Jeez Mondays are so hard, to want to work I have been covering for a tech at a account for a week and half,and it is drive to the same place stare at same 4 walls and then drive home, lol How do you freaking cube farm people do it? Shit I'm ready to put a circle on the wall to bang my head on. But it isn't too bad I have great techs there to work with. Yes our weekend was busy? Well Aprils Saturday was, btw thank you Keri and Michele. I cant thank you both enough with what your doing for us. Keri if you ever need any HVAC stuff let me know I will be glad to help you out anytime! Same for you Michele but I think you already know that. Yea I was one of the reasons April was bummed out on Sunday but I'm not saying anything about it, I'm just admitting guilt. I love you April more then you could ever imagine and life with out you at this point would be like getting slapped by the hand Satan pee's and wipes his ass with. I am sorry with where were at with the situation. I have had a constant headache all weekend and it spilled over into today. I am sick of wearing my glasses. On a brighter note I am currently entertaining the thought of being a male prostitute for extra money. Sorry ladies no sex from me I was just thinking of you paying and me just reading a book to you. I am kidding though. REALLY I will try to write more later cause I think my friend SAM ADAMS is at the back door wanting to come and have a 6 pack conversation with me!!!

6 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Yikes, sounds like you've been through the ringer lately.

I hope things start to look up with you and April. It's so hard to plana wedding. Amazingly, the night will go off without a hitch and you guys will look back and wonder what all the worrying about was for.

Just try to remember that....;)

ALF said...

Why are you wearing your glasses? I've had to wear mine since last Wednesday - it's a killer! Hope Sam Adams is treating you well.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness the weekend is over. ;-) I think that whole situation is thankfully ironing itself out...love you!

Anonymous said...

P.S. honey, I tagged you! Don't worry , it's an easy one. ;-)

Anonymous said...

wow, i wish my husband would compare life without me to being slapped by satan's bathroom hand! april must feel so special. =)

Big D said...

ah yes but we are doing much better!!!Melissa. Alf, I have to wear them to combat headaches due to squinting and Sam Adams always is nice, Amy she really is my favorite girl in the world