Tuesday, April 15, 2008
i dont know what to title this
Well today was busy, the cellular sites are a busy day. They want to know my times for everything. And then I get a call from April, she has bad news someone close to us is sick and she is upset. I want to hold her in my arms and promise her that it will be ok that i can fix this for her, but I cant lord knows if i could id be rich. I just cant stand to see her hurt, it has never been like this with any one I have ever been with before. We went and visited her fathers grave on sunday a spur of the moment thing that we do. I always get misty eyed when I go there with her, I know how much he means to her she has beautiful poems written about him. Her love is a love that is un- explainable the love of a child to a parent probably much like the love of a parent to child. I know she wishes I could have met her father, how I long to met her father. To met the man she says I am so much like. To see or understand the similarities in us. Aprils Parents were married on my birthday a day that I am happy to share with them. I guess because I know you are reading this and like I always say you are the one with the beautiful gift of writing not I, I have a hard enough time I think letting you know I love you and how much you mean to me but in those areas you need not worry I do love you and will always. We can get by this little funk and then we will be at the beach on our honeymoon with you screaming at me pictures are memories when I accidentally erase 3 days worth of them I promise not to do that this year. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you and could never imagine life again with out you.......Love you honey and this mushy one is for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your words mean the most to be honey cuz they came straight from the heart...you don't have to be an award-winning poet or anything for me to know that. I love you with all my heart,thanks for being my shoulder to cry on today, babe. I appreciate it so much more than words can say.
xoxox, Me
I need hugs. Please.
April might be a better writer but you seem to get your point across quite nicely.
Very sweet, Big D. I don't know you, but feel like I do from April's blogs! Congrats to your upcoming wedding! You'll both get through this rough patch. AND, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. :-)
Post a Comment