Tuesday, April 8, 2008

blog frequency

Hahaha my blog is living up to its title... I am truly sorry I had a hard time keeping up last week Ill try better this week. I am now thinking twice about photographing the hawks after the girl got attacked at fenway park a week or so ago. But Ahh I do like to see them. I am getting the perfect farmers tan, I am going to be a good looking pasty white boy with a farmers tan in fla. In a month. Truly getting stressed about the weeding now, no cold feet but am like jeez can this day just be over so we can get to normal life again. I had a relative call my grandfather about not being invited to the day and his wife not to the wedding shower so they were over looked, does anyone realise what goes into formulating one of those invite lists? well the sent regrets for the wedding and she didn't go to the shower so I say fine I hope a bunch more people don't rsvp too Jeeez! But I am also very excited to get married to april, I just want it here now. So we can go on vacation and get back to normAL...Ill write more tomorrow I just got home with 5 hours ot so Im a tad tirred

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! I just told a coworker this morning, "I can't wait for life to get back to NORMAL". We think alike, beav.
LOVE YOU!!

AutoSysGene said...

Funny, I was just wondering what you guys would write about after the wedding was over. When you get this close the wedding takes over EVERYTHING.