Monday, March 23, 2009

a little slacking is what your dad is lately

So happy lately, even with the stress of everyday life, I am constantly getting asked to stop working on your room and to take breaks but I want you to have the best nursery ever so I have been balls to the wall no pun intended. I should be able to start slinging mudd on the walls in a day or two. Boy did we get a scare last week about your little condo in your mom, the dumb ass doctor thought that the back door was sagging and that the water in your tub was to full and he said he was afraid to nail the door shut cause the nail could hit your tub jeez. A wonderfull night of sleep I did not get. I have never felt so helpless in my life, I never want to see your mom like that again, or to have to call your gramma and nanna to tell them news like that again. But we got to go to UCONN and get the home inspector to look at your condo, and they said the tub had just enough water and the door was looking good so you hang in there little buddy and we will see you around the 9th of august, once again your dad is horrible about posting so Im sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I love your analogies. LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice comparisons! Way too funny Big D.

Anonymous said...

That has got to be the freakin funniest story about such a scary time...
You're gonna be one hell of a dad!!

Morgan Owens said...

Just wanted to drop a line and tell you how wonderful you are doing on Baby Hunter's nursery. It looks awesome and you can tell you are working your ass off! Keep up the good work! Very few blogs have made me cry but your not on the crib made tears well up in my eyes! April is very lucky to have you and you are going to make a GREAT Dad and I know April will DEFINITLY make a GREAT Mom.