Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I figured I should post something

Well your mom has a ticker that says 223 more days till your here, It seems like a damn eternity. I can't believe how cranky your mom is, I know she is goin through changes I think I have been on edge with her lately too. I keep thinking about everything we need to get done around the house. I am going to start peeling wall paper in the nursery and I wanna put down a laminate floor and replace one more door. The fence in the back yard was done today and the fence company doesnt put in straight runs of fence, so Im going to call them tomorrow and let them know its time to come back to straighten the fence at least the two sections that caught my eye. I have also been thinking of getting a second or third shift job to make ends meet. It really sucks being comfortable living a certain way then having to possibly lose a income for a while or get 1/2 of said income back. I dont know. What I do know is Im excited for the baby to come. I am also going to have to admitt as much as I read about fathers that are expecting wondering about their own mortality it has struck me once or twice that April and I are bringing a life into the world that I am going to be responsible for, for the rest of my life or till there 18 lol. Also am I healthy will I live long enough, god I hope nothing happens to me type of thoughts. Or You April. Well thats it for tonight this span'd over two nights so

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the speech "tip" lol
Its so normal to worry..and for mom to be cranky! Just wait..it gets worse! :) Just remember these words for the next 223 days and you will be fine..."yes honey" "can I get you anything babe" "just lay down, I'll finish all the chores around the house" and you should be fine!!

Big D said...

I think that branch in the tree in the backyard could hold my weight if I threw a rope over it lol

Anonymous said...

I think all those thoughts (of yours and my mortality) are COMPLETELY normal, honey, as we bring this little bean into the world. Dependent on us, and only us!