Well today is almost over and Im happy about it. I am waiting patiently for April to get pregnant, I am so afraid of it yet want it...Make any sense? I doubt it. I am always like damn some months we can barly take care of our selves it seems. I mean I have heard tons of times you are never ready, but jeez I geuss it is just scary to think I will have to take care of a baby and it is not like our dogs who I can lock up in a crate when I had enough. I imagine April will have it worse then me but hey, It seems like everyone we know has a new baby or is pregnant. We are going to Maine this weekend wich is good I love to go up and see our extended family Carsa and Allen and the boys. I am also going with Allen to the NASCAR races in Loudon, NH.
The girls are going to have to stay home and be with the kids. I am hoping it doesnt rain tuesday I hate working in the rain it sucks I am the most miserable person when Im soaking wet. , I am getting herded into bed by April she always complains that I dont go to bed at the same time she does, I like to sleep in the same bed but as soon as I lay down I pass out it sucks. Hahaha I just realised that I have a fear of being miserable old man actually I think it is my new goal. For old age. Well Dan I saw your comment and had this in my draft I started it tonight before dinner and then we watched the MIST on on demand cool movie if you havent seen it Well Im out Im going to bed to keep poop head happy and to get the furry bastard off my pillow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
POOP HEAD??? Whatever! lol
LOL! Clearly the honeymoon is over!! ;)
I also get mad at Doug for not going to bed when I do. Except our problem is that I fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow and he stays awake all night. Then I get annoyed that he's watching TV. There's obviously no winning for him.
by the way, can you clarify that I'M not the "fury little bastard" so peole don't get the wrong impression? I DO wax my brows and upper lip, people, but I promise, I'm not "furry"!
Post a Comment